Good eyesight is an important part of personal health and a major factor in retaining independence and good quality of life. We boast the best eye care facilities in our network, and a wide range of treatments are available to you for better, brighter and healthier eyes.
- LASIK and Femtosecond Laser Machine (Laser Corrective Treatments)
- Sutureless corneal transplant
- Microincision Cataract Surgery.
- Treatments for keratoconus - disease that causes the cornea to become conical instead of a gradual curve
- ROP treatment (retinal disease in newborn babies) and all other retinal surgeries
- Squint management - Should be treated early on in a child to prevent "lazy eye"
- Eyelid surgeries
- Glaucoma Surgeries - Glaucoma is generally caused by pressure build up in the eye and may lead to blindness, if not treated in time.
If you would like to find out more about Eye Care or any other treatments, please email us at email@example.com