Naturopathy or Natural Therapy places its foundation upon the belief that the human body has an inherent ability to fight against diseases and nurse itself back to health. It involves no surgery or medicines, only an exploration of nature to find a cure. Natural elements such as air, sun, water and food are used to revive a patient. A correct diet and exercise, supplemented by massage and physical therapy are at the core of naturopathy.
Major principles of Naturopathy:
- Provide the most effective health care available with the least risk to patients.
- Recognize, respect and promote the self-healing power of nature inherent in each individual.
- Identify and remove the causes of illness, rather than eliminating or suppressing the symptoms.
- Educate, inspire rational hope and encourage self-responsibility for health.
- Heal each person by considering all factors that contribute to health.
- Promote well-being to prevent diseases in the world.
If you would like to find out more about Hip Replacement or any other treatment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org